Camuy, Puerto Rico

My Word of the Year 2020: Abundance

By Jennifer The Artsy Boho www.theartsyboho.com

Abundance, the dictionary defines it as a very large quantity of something.


Most years it takes me a bit of thinking before settling on my word for the year. But for this year, abundance was just on the top of my mind for quite a while, since I spent most of 2019 lacking of many things.
This year I want abundance...


Abundance of love
Abundance of spirituality
Abundance of community,
and yes financial abundance to reach my goals & dreams.


I just have this feeling that 2020 is going to be an amazing year, one for the books. This new decade already feels special, and in just 1 day I can feel the alignment of the universe with the intentions I have been setting for the new year.


Whats your word for 2020? Let me know in the comments below.


Hope you are already having an amazing year
With love,






Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Youtube

Latest Pins